Sunday, July 6, 2008

An Eventful Weekend

I experience my first official "holiday" from work... aka a 3 day weekend! YES! It was a lot of fun... lots got done... and I feel ready for a new week! :) I did a lot of "Grown up... independent woman" things this weekend (haha that just made me laugh typing it). But it is true! And I'll prove it :) Here are a few of the things I did:


laundry

grocery shopping

cleaning

cooking (I actually cooked my REAL first meal...pathetic but true)

Went shopping alone for like 3 hours!

finished up some work from last week I didn't' have time to do at the office

went to the bank for the down payment on my NEW apt :)

took care of "Finances" (haha)

went to church

worked in the nursery


oh and I may have had a bit of fun with some friends ;)

For the fourth of July my friend Aubrey, who just moved here from Georgia, came over for dinner. We met up with about 5 people from church for a movie (Hancock... real good), met up with more people from church, went to the Henderson fireworks, and then went to the pool hall for a bit... in which I kicked major butt at pool (total fluke). But, it was a fun day! Here are some pictures from the 4th!


ENJOY :)

Sunset before the fireworks



Kim, me and Aubrey

Kim and I before the fireworks

No comments: