Sunday, May 4, 2008

Thank you!

Hello everyone!!

Thank you SO much for sharing in this time of transition with me. I am very excited to see where God is going to take me and the people He will have me meet! I am excited for the days that are ahead as I venture into a city I know very little about!

I have decided to create a Blog so each of you can go on this jouney with me! I will be updating it periodically with stories and pictures of where I'm at! (I can almost promise humorous stories to come)

My Mom, Dad, and I will be making the 3 day drive cross country to Las Vegas the end of May, and they will catch a flight home from there! Staying just enough time to get me settled into my not so permanent home. I will be living at the company apartment (just around the block from the office) for the first two months, so I can have time to find a place of my own. So untill then, I will not have a mailing address. I will keep you updated.

Thank you once again for celebrating with me, as I like to say, "becoming a real person." I'll do my best to make ya proud :)

Vanessa

No comments: